Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to Words From the Mountains!

First I would like to say "Howdy!" to all of you who stuck by me when I had the blog at Tripod. Now that I'm at blogspot, I hope to be able to update my blog more readily and easily, as well as to update everyone on the progression of my work with West Virginia's ghosts and monsters. In addition, I'll be filling everyone in on the renovation of my new house, which is new only to me - it's 88 years old this year!

So in the coming days, I hope to be creating a great blog about my life in West Virginia - and tell a tale or two along the way. In addition to everything else that I do, I'm also a storyteller, and I specialize in ghosts and monster tales from West Virginia. You can out more about that here: http://www.wvspectralheritage.com/

No comments: